06 November 2011

Rustenburg, South Africa Bolide Meteor 5NOV2011

Rustenburg, South Africa Bolide Meteor 20:15 05 November 2011
Hi, I was standing on my balcony when I saw this bright ball falling very high from sky. It was not fire works as it was very high. It was a very big ball of fire, the brightness was *sun* I saw it clearly coming down about 2 km away from me and when it hit the ground there was no fire or explosion? Was very beautiful. -Chantelle Thank you Chantelle!


Date and Time of event? Location name (town,city) where you were when saw the meteor? Start and Stop location in sky? Direction of movement? Duration of Event (seconds)? Brightness ( in comparison with Venus, Moon, Sun) color, sounds? Photos? Videos? please email LunarMeteoriteHunter@gmail.com Your reports make it possible for all to check what they saw as well. Thank you! 2011 The Year of Meteors!