26 November 2011

Robinson, PA Green Meteor 25NOV2011

Robinson, PA Meteor ~7:00 pm 25NOV2011
I saw a green shooting star or I guess meteor. It was tonight a little before 7pm EST. I was driving west and saw it through my windshield. It was bright green and moved from right to left which must have meant it was going south. It lasted several seconds. There wasn't much of a trail. I thought it was just a shooting star until I googled it and came across your website. It was near robinson, PA outside of Pittsburgh, PA. It was really awesome! -Robyn  Thank you Robyn!



Any other sighting reports? Please report: Date and Time of event? Location name (town,city) where you were when saw the meteor? Start and Stop location in sky? Direction of movement? Duration of Event (seconds)? Brightness ( in comparison with Venus, Moon, Sun) color, sounds? Photos? Videos? please email LunarMeteoriteHunter@gmail.com Your reports make it possible for all to check what they saw as well. Thank you! 2011 The Year of Meteors!