21 October 2011

London, Ontario Meteor 21OCT2011

London, Ontario Meteor 4:50 am 21OCT2011
I was out for a smoke because I couldn't sleep at 4:50 am . I was looking at the sky because I love looking at the stars, and have a love for astronomy. All of the sudden I see this huge fire ball falling from the sky it lasted at least 3-4 seconds. I thought I was crazy at first, but I couldn't deny the fact I had seen something. It looked like something was falling, then burst into flame, and it looked like a huge fire ball with flame, and then all of the sudden vanished, like it had burnt out. I had waited to see if i would see anymore but didn't. Maybe I'm crazy and was just seeing things, but i can't deny the fact that i definitely saw something shoot across the sky.-Kait
Thank you Kait!

We need YOUR meteor sighting reports; thank you:
Date and Time of event? Location name (town,city) where you were when saw the meteor? Start and Stop location in sky? Direction of movement? Duration of Event (seconds)? Brightness ( in comparison with Venus, Moon, Sun) color, sounds? Photos? Videos? please email LunarMeteoriteHunter@gmail.com Your reports make it possible for all to check what they saw as well. Thank you! 2011 The Year of Meteors!