16 February 2016

Arizona / California Fireball Meteor 15FEB2016

Arizona / California Fireball Meteor 06:35am MST 15FEB2016

Report your meteor sightings please-
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.jp/2000/11/meteor-fireball-report-form.html
Please help get the word about this event so that we might recover security camera video or cell phone captures.
If you have a video or still image please send to me @ drtanuki@gmail.com ; Thank you!

Initial Meteor Reports-
15FEB2016 Lyn Phoenix Az 6:45 3 sec Headed north fell from east to west Fireball.. Green/ orange Bright as the sun! No sure Not sure

15FEB2016 Heather Johnson Buckeye, AZ. USA 06:37 5-10 facing east, right to left burning green and white moon not that I saw Very quick and the largest I've ever seen

15FEB2016 Amanda York Arizona, United states 6:35am Mountain Standard Maybe 3 to 5 seconds I was traveling North and it happened to my right (east) It was huge and bright blue It was really bright really bright I couldnt tell it was so fast It was traveling really fast couldn't get a pic i was driving. It was pretty big and the brightest blue I've ever seen

All  meteor sighting reports can be seen here
http://thelatestworldwidemeteorreports.blogspot.com/

2016 The THIRD Year of "CERTAIN Uncertainty" ™ / Meteors, Asteroids, Comets, and MORE!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Santa ana CA as I type I see three lights in the sky in pairs of two one of the pairs is way brighter and has several colors flashing you can tell its a cone shape cause it's darker than the sky it's above segertrom and Bristol now

Unknown said...

I saw this fireball while awaiting sunrise at Mesa Arch, Canyonlands National Park outside Moab, UT. The streak went quickly orange - white - green before fading out.