02 November 2016

Breaking - ONT NY PA NJ Fireball Meteor 01NOV2016

Ontario, Canada; NY, PA NJ Fireball Meteor 2015 EDT 01NOV2016
Witnesses reported that it was as bright as the Sun or Moon.

Report your meteor sightings please-
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.jp/2000/11/meteor-fireball-report-form.html

Please help get the word about this event so that we might recover security camera video or cell phone captures.
If you have a video or still image please send to me @ drtanuki@gmail.com ; Thank you!

Initial Sighting Reports-
01NOV2016 Alessia Mississauga, ONT Eastern- 8:20PM 3-4 seconds Straight Down - Facing south Green ball, white tail Sun No None

01NOV2016 David Peterborough, ONT 8:15pm 1 sec Facing south Blue Moon No Bearing south

01NOV2016 Sherrie Buffalo New York 14210 815pm 5 seconds North Greenish blue ball Moon No Quiet flash

01NOV2016 Fred Perkins Meteor; Guelph Ontario Area About 8:25pm, I was driving south on Victoria Road, as I was crossing the bridge just south of York Road I saw, just for a second, something falling from the sky. It was a yellow, red, green ?? and it was gone. At first I thought it was a fire work but soon realized it was falling not rising. As I walked into my home, I said “know what I saw” my daughter had been travelling south on Watson Parkway and she saw it at the same time. Beautiful it was. Peace,

01NOV2016 Gail Henderson Guelph, Ontario We just seen one fly pass!  Awesome!

MORE- All 12 meteor sighting reports can be seen here-
http://thelatestworldwidemeteorreports.blogspot.com/

News Reports-
Fireball Flashes Across WNY Sky Tuesday
RochesterFirst
Did you see it? A fireball streaked across the western New York sky Tuesday evening

2016 The THIRD Year of "CERTAIN Uncertainty" ™ / Meteors, Asteroids, Comets, and MORE!!

No comments: