08 July 2011

Kansas / Colorado Meteor 8JUL2011

Rose Hill, KS Meteor 3.55am CDT 8JUL2011
A couple of months ago I emailed you about a meteor I saw. I don't know how likely I am to see another one but I walked outside for a bit a little while ago and I saw another one. A yellow fireball streaking down for about 7-8 seconds until burnt up about 10 degrees above the horizon. I am located in Rose Hill, KS and I saw this in the West.
Regards,
Ruben K.

Littleton, Colorado arrived from google.com on "Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News" by searching for meteor denver 2011 july.
18:44:51 -- 22 minutes ago
Loveland, Colorado arrived from google.com on "Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News" by searching for 7-8-11 did I just see a meterorite?.

Fort Collins, Colorado arrived from google.com on "Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News" by searching for july 8 flash in sky.
18:23:27 -- 10 minutes ago

Date and Time of event? Location name (town,city) where you were when saw the meteor? Start and Stop location in sky? Direction of movement? Duration of Event (seconds)? Brightness ( in comparison with Venus, Moon, Sun) color, sounds? Photos? Videos? please email LunarMeteoriteHunter@gmail.com Your reports make it possible for all to check what they saw as well. Thank you! 2011 Year of Meteors!

No comments: