28 October 2013

Nova Scotia, Canada Meteor 27OCT2013

Nova Scotia, Canada Meteor 20:55 Atlantic Time 27OCT2013

If you witnessed a meteor event PLEASE file a meteor sighting report to help us confirm and improve our detection; thank you!
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.jp/2000/11/meteor-fireball-report-form.html

Initial Meteor Sighting Reports-
27OCT2013 Chris Chaban Maitland Bridge, Nova Scotia, Canada 21:00:00 3 S-E;N-W Bright Green Moon None None

27OCT2013 B George Liverpool, Nova Scotia, Canada 20:55 Atlantic Time 2 sec The meteor appeared in the right side of the car window, and travelled right to left, I was facing northwest green ball with orange tail Venus None that I know of We've watched many meteor showers and the skies here are very clear. I have never seen anything this large before. It was massive, and glowing green. We were in a car so I couldn't tell if there was sound but I had to stop the vehicle I was so shocked. Seen with a friend who was the passenger in the car.

All Meteor Sighting Reports Can Be Seen HERE-http://thelatestworldwidemeteorreports.blogspot.com/

2013 THE Year of Meteors, Asteroids, Comets, and MORE!!

No comments: