31 October 2015

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Fireball Meteors 30OCT2015

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Fireball Meteor/s 2245 Central / 2330 CDT 30OCT2015
-updates pending reports
This may be the same meteor, one person reported in Central time and the other CDT.
Click on Image to Enlarge
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Fireball Meteor/s 2245 / 2330 CDT 30OCT2015
Sighting Reports
c2015 LunarMeteoriteHunter / Google Earth
Check security cameras for videos!
Please report your meteor sightings to this website for posting- Remember IF you are looking for a report and no one reports then everyone lacks information; thank you.
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.jp/2000/11/meteor-fireball-report-form.html

Initial Meteor Sighting Reports-

30OCT2015 G.Hiltz Pinawa,Manitoba, Canada 22:45 /Central, PM 3-4 SEC N-NW, RIGHT TO LEFT, FACING NORTH BRIGHT LIGHT MOON NO

On Friday October 30, 2015 @ approximately 11:30pm, I witnesses a large bright green fireball type object with a long tracer tail appearing to dissipate in the north west sky of Winnipeg. This lasted approximately 4-5 seconds and then 7 seconds disappeared. I was travelling Route 90 northbound approaching the Perimeter hwy and the object traveled very quickly down south south west direction.
Thank you for the opportunity to share :)
- Heather H.

I also seen the same thing... I was on my balcony in Steinbach...I've seen a ton of "shooting stars" this was not one! -Jess
For all meteor reports-
http://thelatestworldwidemeteorreports.blogspot.jp/

2015 The SECOND Year of "CERTAIN Uncertainty" ™ / Meteors, Asteroids, Comets, and MORE!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I also seen the same thing... I was on my balcony in steinbach...i've seen a ton of "shooting stars" this was not one!

Jess said...

I also seen the same thing... I was on my balcony in steinbach...i've seen a ton of "shooting stars" this was not one!