02 April 2015

South Australia Fireball Meteor 01APR2015

Oodnadatta, South Australia Fireball Meteor 0431 Local Time 01APR2015

Click ImageOodnadatta, South Australia Fireball Meteor 0431 01APR2015
c2015 Peter Jerie , All Rights Reserved
I see meteors quite often when looking at the night sky but have never seen one to actually land (most of them just burn mid-air) and this one was quite close as well (I think). I was at the Oodnadatta track, next to Algebuckina bridge (not far from the township of Oodnadatta), South Australia.from my location I was looking South (towards the township of William Creek) time was 1 April 2015, 4:31am in South Australia (local time)
-Peter Jerie, Australia

2015 The SECOND Year of "CERTAIN Uncertainty" ™ / Meteors, Asteroids, Comets, and MORE!!

No comments: