31 August 2012

Meteor Attack! by Reddit / Science 30AUG2012

Meteor Attack! by Reddit / Science 30AUG2012 NOW at #11 on Reddit Science

The Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News is under attack by the "Let's see if reddit can light up this globe!"  Thank you Zoomerlawns!!! (although I don`t know you).  Over 5,000 of you hit my site in the past 5 or 6 hours....no 404s please.

  I operate this site 7/20/365 for the service of those interested in Meteors and Meteorites, our origin and our doom. -LunarMeteorite*Hunter... Tokyo, Japan

If you are going to attack my site please at least "UP the points"!  Thank you to the kind attackers!!!


this post was submitted on 
11 points (68% like it)
20 up votes 9 down votes

"I thought I saw a comet this morning, stumbled on this site that shows who is on... Let's see if reddit can light up this globe!"

12 points | 2 comments

http://www.reddit.com/r/science/

2012 THE Year of Meteors!

No comments: