09 November 2011

Lewisville, Texas Fireball Meteor 9NOV2011

Lewisville, TX  Fireball Meteor 12:08 AM 9NOV2011
My name is Christopher. I think my mom and I saw a HUGE fireball last night.
At about 12:08am Nov 9 2011. We're in Lewisville, Tx. It looked like was shooting straight down SE of Dallas. It was close to the horizon so from where it started it may have only lasted about 4-6 seconds until we couldn't see it anymore. It was very bright and looked really close, we thought it was crashing. It was amazing! I didn't know we we're due for a meteor shower, so I looked it up and found this website and email. Hope this info helps. Christopher Rodriguez  Thank you Christopher!

Dallas, Texas area
I saw it for a brief 1-2 seconds, clearly going strait down, my friend told me it landed in White Settlement City, Texas about 45 min away from Dallas the biggest explosion I`v ever seen, more info on this please! -Eric Campbell  Thank you Eric!

Anyone else if sighting reports?; thank you:
Date and Time of event? Location name (town,city) where you were when saw the meteor? Start and Stop location in sky? Direction of movement? Duration of Event (seconds)? Brightness ( in comparison with Venus, Moon, Sun) color, sounds? Photos? Videos? please email LunarMeteoriteHunter@gmail.com Your reports make it possible for all to check what they saw as well. Thank you! 2011 The Year of Meteors!