09 September 2011

Sweden Meteor 9SEP2011

Stockholm, Sweden Meteor 12.35 am CET 9SEP2011
I think I saw a meteor early this morning about 30 km south of Stockholm, Sweden. I was in my car at around 12.35 am CET (the night between sep 8 and 9). At first I thought it was a shooting star but it was way bigger and brighter and it was "shining" for way too long to be a shooting star. I saw it from the middle of the sky and it fell all the way to the horizon NW of where I was driving.
/Maria Thank you Maria!
Date and Time of event? Location name (town,city) where you were when saw the meteor? Start and Stop location in sky? Direction of movement? Duration of Event (seconds)? Brightness ( in comparison with Venus, Moon, Sun) color, sounds? Photos? Videos? please email LunarMeteoriteHunter@gmail.com Your reports make it possible for all to check what they saw as well. Thank you! 2011 Year of Meteors!