22 August 2011

MBIQ Indicates Green Meteor Over Florida 21AUG2011

MBIQ (Meteor Bot Internet Queries) Indicates Green Meteor Over Florida 21AUG2011

I saw this meteor as it fell. From my location (Miami, FL) I was facing north north east and saw it. It was the most incredible thing I have ever seen in my life. A huge, green fireball fresh out of space landing what looked like not 5 to 10 miles from me. Apparently, it landed about 300 miles away. 
-Trevor Fiorentino  Thank you Trevor!



Saw green meteor in Lakeland, Florida


I saw a green glowing like fireball in the sky yesterday around 9:30 ish pm, when I was driving around lakeland, florida. I never heard of such a thing and decided to look it up online tonight and saw there were others who reported it. I have no idea what direction it was going, I'm not that great with direction I will try to find where I was at yesterday and bring my husband with me to show him and maybe he can give me the exact direction it was headed. I"m new to this area so not so sure on direction. -Sandra  Thank you Sandra!



Miami, Florida arrived from google.com on "Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News" by searching for green meteor august 21 2011.
11:07:50 -- 59 minutes ago


Port Orange, Florida arrived from google.com on "Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News" by searching for falling blue light in port orange .
11:12:58 -- 54 minutes ago


Miami, Florida arrived from google.com on "Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News" by searching for meteor miami august 21 2011.
11:20:22 -- 47 minutes ago


We need your sighting reports; please email with details as listed below:

Date and Time of event? Location name (town,city) where you were when saw the meteor? Start and Stop location in sky? Direction of movement? Duration of Event (seconds)? Brightness ( in comparison with Venus, Moon, Sun) color, sounds? Photos? Videos? please email LunarMeteoriteHunter@gmail.com Your reports make it possible for all to check what they saw as well. Thank you! 2011 Year of Meteors!