12 April 2011

Quesnel, British Columbia, Canada 'shooting star' meteor 11APR2011

Quesnel, British Columbia, Canada 'shooting star' meteor 10:20 pm 11APR2011
Hi there, I am just emailing about the shooting star last night April 11, 2011 @10:20pm pst time Quesnel, British Columbia, Canada. I was looking on line today to see if I could find out anything on it and also about other stars that were amazing last night, like the 3 stars in a row, very low, big, bright and twinkling. Also there was a star formation I am not sure what it was ( I do not know the different star patterns and names) looked like the little dipper wasn't, the stars in this formation were twinkling alternately and looked like they had color! Then the bright light came over the top of the house very fast and very low heading north east and then couldn't see it, then saw it again heading north west in about a 3-4 second span. I have never seen a shooting star before, I think that is what it was and I was chatting to a friend of mine on the phone at the time, telling him about the stars as they were so amazing and thought he may know what the star formation was. He didn't know but he thought it was pretty amazing! He said the 3 bright stars in the horizontal form was Orion's belt? Well there you have it, amazing night!
Hope this helps
Gail Thank you Gail!

Anyone else?  LunarMeteoriteHunter@gmail.com  Thank you!

No comments: